3. Have you ever received a blood transfusion or blood products (whole blood, platelets or plasma) since 1st January 1980?Yes No
10. Are you waiting to see a doctor, dentist, complimentary therapist or any type of health care person?Yes No
11. Are you taking any medication prescribed by a doctor (except HRT, the pill or other birth control)?Yes No
12. Have you ever had Cancer, Heart Condition, Stroke, Sexually Transmitted Diseases or Epilepsy?Yes No
15. In the past twelve months have you had a needlestick or other injury or accident that may have exposed you to infection?Yes No
16. Have you ever had sex with anyone who has had sex in parts of the world where HIV / AIDS is very common (this includes most countries in Africa)?Yes No
19. As far as you know, have you been in contact with anyone with an infectious disease in the last 4 weeks?Yes No
20. Have you had acupuncture, ear piercing, body piercing, tattooing, cosmetic treatment or complimentary therapy that involved piercing the skin in the last 4 months?Yes No
23. Have you had sex with anyone in the past twelve months who you know or think may have Hepatitis B or C or anyone who is HIV positive?Yes No
24. In the last 12 months have you had oral or anal sex with another man with or without a condom or other form of protection?Yes No
Thank you for taking the time to check whether you are able to give blood, however due to the answers you provided it would seem that that you may not be able to give blood at this time.
For further advice please call our helpline on 0800 25 22 66 or check our FAQ section >
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Donor Health Questionnaire
With the answers you have provided it seems you are able to give blood, we will still ask you to complete a donor health questionnaire when you attend to give blood and the final decision about whether you can donate will be made at the discretion of the staff at our blood donation clinic.
If you are a female donor age 17-19yrs please visit our FAQ’s for further information.
Click here to find out where to donate in your local area
Remember you should only give blood if you are well on the day, if you're still unsure about whether you are able to give blood please visit our faqs or call us on 0800 25 22 66