Tattoo, piercing and semi permanent make-up
You have to wait for 120 days before donating blood.
Acupuncture and botox
If performed on NHS premises, or by NHS staff, or a member of the following registered bodies (see below) you can donate straight away provided the reason for the treatment does not preclude you. For all other cases you cannot donate for 120 days post treatment. If you are unsure please contact us on 0800 25 22 66.
- The General Medical Council (GMC)
- The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- General Dental Council (GDC)
- General Chiropractic Council (GDC)
- General Optical Council (GOC)
- General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
- The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)